>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REMINDER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

All -

Recently, the level of nasty tone on this forum, and on the boards in general, has reached a level that is unacceptable. Therefore, I must intervene.

Please remember that our discussion boards are here for educational purposes, not for insulting others.

I urge those individuals who have engaged in this mode of conduct to please tone down the ad hominem attacks if they wish to have their posts released.

Thank you for your cooperation.

UriYosef

P.S. - Since some people have challenged the fair application of the above, I need to emphasize that we cannot always go back and edit or delete previous posts in which the language crossed the line of what is acceptable. We have attempted to do this on several occasions, though it cannot be done each time such posts are released and then responded to by others. So, going forward, our rules will be enforced as deemed appropriate by the moderators. (UY)

P.P.S. - It seems that our repeated requests to tone down the negative rhetoric ON ALL BOARDS are effective for only a short time after they are posted. Since the number of complaints about disrespectful language has been rising, more draconian measures will have to be applied when posts are reviewed for release to the public. In fairness to ALL members of our community, this will also apply to the posts of Moderators.

Those who cannot adhere to the request for using civil language in their posts are hereby invited to leave our discussion boards. (UY - Friday, May 16, 2008)

Our raison d'être:

WHOSOEVER DESTROYS A SINGLE SOUL OF ISRAEL, SCRIPTURE IMPUTES [GUILT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD DESTROYED A COMPLETE WORLD; AND WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL OF ISRAEL, SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD. (Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, 37a)

The fruits of our effort:

The battle against spiritual terrorism is being won, one soul at a time!!!
Last Edited By: UriYosef Fri, 16-May-08 17:02:15. Edited 8 times.