A Muslim on Facebook wrote:  ISAIAH PROPHECY ABOUT ISLAM:
The End of Israelite priesthood in Temple Mount and the beginning of the Ishmaelites (Quraish) priesthood :
Isaiah 60:7 All Kedar's flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple.

To which I replied

you have to read the chapter in context. The Koran never mentions Jerusalem EVER. Y'shayahu / Isaiah 60 says that darkness will cover the Earth, but Jerusalem alone will have light. Kedar and Nebateans (the tribes of Ishmael) will come to the residents of Jerusalem for light and truth.

Start at line 3 and 4 "And nations shall go by your light and kings by the brilliance of your shine. Lift up your eyes all around and see, they all have gathered, they have come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be raised on [their] side."

Those who come to you (Jerusalem) will include the sons of Ishmael. Read on. Line 5 "Then you shall see and be radiant, and your heart shall be startled and become enlarged, for the abundance of the west shall be turned over to you, the wealth of the nations that will come to you."

Who will come?

"A multitude of camels shall cover you, the young camels of Midian and Ephah, all of them shall come from Sheba; gold and frankincense they shall carry, and the praises of HaShem they shall report."

Midian and Ephah in line 5 and "All the sheep of Kedar shall be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth shall serve you; they shall be offered up with acceptance upon My altar, and I will glorify My glorious house."

The sheep of Kedar will be gathered to you (the Jews) and the rams of Nebaioth shall serve you (the Jews).

This will be in the messianic era -- which has not yet come. 

The Jews will return from exile swiftly, like a cloud carried by the wind and doves returning to the coop. Ships will return the Jews to their land, along with silver and gold. (This may mean the wealth that was pillaged during the siege, or that the nations will send wealth as gifts to the Temple.) The people from other lands will help build up the city and kings will serve the nation because G-d had punished the nation for their sins, and now He has had mercy on them. 

You can't just pull the words Kedar and Nebaioth out of the passge and ignore the context -- context is everything. 

סופי

And everything that Sarah tells you, listen to her voice. Bereshit (Genesis) 21:12