1. Treat others with respect. Posts that are deemed otherwise will be edited if possible or removed without explanation.
2. This is a counter-missionary education forum. Discussions here must relate to countering deceptive missionary tactics of various religions.
3. Posts insulting Judaism, Jewish sages, Jewish teachings, etc. will be edited and / or deleted. Such insults may result in a suspension or even banning from participation on the Messiah Truth board.
4. Discussions about Jewish denominations are inappropriate. Take them off line or to general Jewish forums.
5. Any posts containing statements asking for donations or speaking of financially difficulties which infer that donations should be sent to individuals willl be edited or deleted.
6. Polls are not allowed and will be deleted (they simply side track the forum and accomplish nothing).
7. Links to Xian and other non-Jewish religious sites are not allowed. One may allude to (give hints) them so others may try and find them on their own.
8. Excessive posting from the Greek Text (Xian book), Koran or other non-Jewish sources is not allowed (it is proselytizing). Again one may reference them (e.g., "see John 1:1"), but not excessively paste them into posts.
9. Proselytizing is not allowed. Such posts will be either edited or deleted.
10. Personal attacks on other posters (including moderators) is not allowed (see rule #1). Such posts will be edited or deleted and if continued may result in the banning of the poster.
11. Attempts to "hijack" topics via diversionary tactics, such as infusion of off-topic ideas and issues, are not premitted. Moderators will edit or delete such posts as deemed necessary.
12. Any anti-semitic comments will be deleted and the poster subject to banning
13. Posts regarding the Israeli / Arab conflict are inappropriate as this is a forum dedicated to Jewish education and not political debate.
14. Do not us multiple identities to post.
15. Do not use advertisements or provide links to business services for sale.
This list may be changed from time to time.